Canon G3012 VS G3010
Introduction of CANON G3012 VS G3010
Canon G3012 VS G3010 – A few great printers are created by Canon, one of the most seasoned and notable brands in the printer business. They have consistently sent off items that are generally valuable for a particular classification of customers: homes and independent companies. Standard has been creating a few first-rate printers on the lookout. Be it for private ventures or homes or understudies; they have consistently shown quality in their devices. Today we are going through a top to bottom Canon Pixma G3012 Vs G3010 printer correlation audit. These are a couple of the best printers on the market with incredible elements and reasonable costs in each portion.
Throughout the article you will be guided about some clear-cut differences and similarities between these two models of Canon that are no less from each other.
Table of Contents
DESIGN OF CANON G3012 VS G3010
While observing Canon G3012 vs G3010‘s outer structural format, it is difficult to differentiate both of them. By simply putting a gaze on both the printers, it becomes very difficult to distinguish between the two.
CANON PIXMA G3012 is an excellent choice for homes and work environments that have limited space and can bear the cost of less space for such machines. There are many plastic parts on the body, which makes it appear like it is quite intense. As a printer, it leaves minimal marks or an impression, so it can be used anywhere, at home or at work. The ink tank is located inside the body, which alters the overall perspective a bit. It provides innovation without spilling over into the office. Furthermore, the model comes with a 1.2-inch display screen with efficient manual buttons. It is accompanied by a load of 6.3 kg.
In addition, CANON PIXMA G3010 has dark highlights that give it a more sophisticated appearance. CANON PIXMA G3010 likewise has a compact size and has a coordinated ink tank that minimizes ink wastage and spillage. The printer likewise has 4 ink tanks. One ink tank is located on the right side of the printer. The 3 shading tanks are situated on the opposite side of the printer. With a 3.04-inch LCD screen, the Group Pixma G3010 is accompanied by an intuitive manual button framework that permits you to operate the printer with little trouble. As far as weights are concerned, the Canon Pixma G3010 is 6.3 kg.
FEATURE OF CANON G3012 VS G3010
Both Canon G3012 VS G3010 are multifunctional printers that can efficiently print, scan and copy without compromising the quality of any of the functions.
Canon G3012 is additionally an all-in-one ink tank printer with the component of printing, examining and copying without affecting any other function.
- Connectivity-Multi-association choices are accessible on the G3012 printers very much like G3000. The choice of remote printing is accessible in Canon G3012 which fits reasonably in the present work space of separate zones like private companies, schools and so forth With an Inkjet/SHELFY application an individual can print through his cell phones, workstations and work areas.
- Display – The Canon G3012 has an updated display in comparison with the Canon G3000. With the multifunctional keys there is a small 1.2-inch display on the printer which is an unusual design choice.
- OS similarity – It can maintain the working arrangement of Windows 7 and its higher variant. In any case, Canon G3012 doesn’t support the Apple operating system, which is one of the most prominent downsides. Professionals are quite proficient with Mac computers, and the Canon G3012 doesn’t seem to be the appropriate choice for them.
- Transparent ink tanks-Canon G3012 gave an exemplary body with straightforward tanks. These straightforward ink tanks help to uncover the ink level in the printer.
Canon G3010 is quite a copy of the model G3012 or vice-versa. Almost every feature of these models is similar to each other. Presently discussing Canon Pixma G3010 additionally a multifunction printer that is capable of printing, duplicating, and checking. Furthermore, it has an integrated ink tank system. The standard Pixma G3010 includes a calm mode so you don’t get upset when printing.
- Connecting application -The Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY application is also included in G3010. This application acts as a supporting aide for your printer so that you can print from cell phones, tablets, and PCs.
- Borderless printing– The Canon G3010 also offers borderless printing.
- Additional feature -The Canon Pixma G3010 has an alternate extra element of Poster Artist Lite Software that empowers you to open up the valuable chance to choose and browse north of 100 distinct kinds of backgrounds that can be used to make appealing flyers and banners for any reason or event.
- Suitability– Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7 Service Pack 1 are the operating systems compatible with the Canon Pixma G3010 printer. Canon G3010 is not compatible with Mac OS.
INK CHARECTERSTICS OF CANON G3012 VS G3010
These numbers are truly remarkable for an ink tank printer. Along these lines, the print cost for all of the three comes around 9 paisa for black and white and 32 paisa for toned prints.
Additionally, the Canon Pixma G3012 is capable of high-volume printing with a yield of approximately 7,000 pages for dark prints and 6,000 pages for color prints.
Canon Pixma G3010 delivers a high-volume output of around 6000 pages when printing in high contrast and around 7000 pages when printing in shading.
PRINTING, COPYING AND SCAN FEATURE OF CANON G3012 VS G3010
- The Printing Speed of Canon G3012 vs G3010 is very that is 8.8 pictures per minute for highly contrasting prints and 5.0 pictures per min for shading prints.
- The print quality of the two printers is high.
- The Print Resolution of Canon G3012 Vs G3010 is 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- The Page Support of Canon Pixma G3012 includes A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 10.16 x 15.24cm, 12.7 x 17.78cm, Envelopes, Custom size. While the paper size of Canon Pixma G3010 is A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 10.16 x 15.24cm, 12.7 x 17.78cm, Envelopes, Custom size.
- The type of scanner on the Canon G3012 Vs the Canon G3010.
- The Scanning Resolution of the Canon G3012 Vs G3010 is 600 x 1200 dpi.
- The greatest number of duplicates the Canon G3012 Vs G3010 has is 20 duplicates all at once.
Connectivity and Warranty
Connectivity-This component of a printer is vital to check prior to putting resources into a printer. Individuals tend to overlook the printer’s network options when purchasing a printer.
Wi-Fi, USB, and an application are the available connectivity options for Canon Pixma G3010.The connectivity options for Canon Pixma G3012 is Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, USB, and application.
In both models, Canon provides a wired USB network as well as remote Wi-Fi connectivity. This is useful for any individual who is considering involving these models for office use. Wi-Fi availability choice permits remote printing from anyplace on the planet through remote network
Warranty-All things considered; Canon is renowned for its outstanding specialized support. Besides that, all spare parts for printers and ink for ink tank printers can be readily found online and in local stores. The company offers a limited 1-year guarantee on both models.
With Canon’s G3010 vs G3012 Multi-Work Wireless Color Printer, you can print 7,000 pages for each container of ink and take advantage of its exceptional yield, fused ink tank structure. This printer can be connected to your cell phone through the One-Touch Direct Wireless connection. To hinder spills during fixing off, ink bottle tips have been made.