Epson L3110 vs L3150 Printer Comparison
Intoduction of Epson L3110 vs L3150
The Epson L3110 vs L3150 has been in the mind of people and Epson is famous for its printer’s series and high page yield. These printers have a variety of features that are offered to the customer so that a customer gets full product satisfaction. Epson L3110 vs L3150 are two models of the Epson printer series and have gained popularity due to their interesting features and look at such an affordable price.
Today we are going to provide you with a comparison between Epson L3110 Vs L3150 where we will conduct a detailed analysis of Both the printer individually to get to know the basic difference between these two L-series models of printers. We are going to look into the design, features, ink characteristics, connectivity, and printing, scanning, copying features. Apart from it, we will also look into the difference between these two printers.
Table of Contents
Design factor for Epson L3110 Vs L3150-
When we see the Epson L3110 and L3150 we will see that the pattern that these two printers have are somewhat similar to each other as they have the classic Epson design that is used in all the L series models of Epson printers, we won’t be able to distinguish between these two printers as they have the same design and look. The whole body of these two printers has a similar structure. When we see the Epson L3110 and L3150 we will see that the pattern that these two printers have are somewhat similar to each other.
Epson L3110 and Epson L3150 come in a pure black color body, these printers are small and compact in size that is sustainable for us as their compact size will consume less space and will be placed anywhere, in small offices and at home also. The printer has a well set of easily understandable manual button sets that are situated on the top-right side of both the printers. both the printers do not have an LCD screen. Epson L3110 and Epson L3150 come with integrated ink tank systems whose transparency makes it easy for us to see the ink level from the outer side of the printer. These tanks are designed to avoid spillage of ink and at the same time, they can be easily refilled whenever required. There is a total of 4 ink tanks available in the Epson L3110 vs Epson L3150.
Apart from the weight of both the printer Epson L3110 vs Epson L3150 is also the same and that is 4 kg and 500 g and the height and width of both the printer is also 17.9 cm and 34.7 cm.
Also Read:- Epson L6170 and L6190 printer comparison
Features of Epson L3110 vs L3150
The additional features that a printer provides you apart from the connectivity. Here are additional features that improve the features of the printer and tell a lot about the printers-
When it comes Epson L3110 is an all-in-one printer that can easily perform printing, copying, and scanning.
- Epson L3110 is an EcoTank printer that is specially designed to consume less power as they are eco-friendly printers. the overall consumption of Epson L3110 is 12 watts of energy. Having a printer that saves cost is a plus point for us.
- The Epson L3110 comes with the feature of Printing Borderless prints up to 4R.
- The compatibility of Epson L3110 is with Windows not with Mac.
Now talking about Epson L3150, it is an all-in-one printer that is suitable to perform the function of printing, copying, and scanning.
- Epson L3150 provides you all the app connectivity in Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, Remote Print Driver.
- Google Cloud Print is also available in the Epson L3150.
- The Epson L3150 comes with the feature of Printing Borderless prints up to 4R.
- The compatibility of Epson L3150 is with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, and Mac OS X 10.6.8.
- Even though there is Mac compatibility available in the Epson L3150 there are companies that it is not very effective for OS compatibility for Laptops and Mac.
Both the printer does not have Automatic Duplex Printing you will have to perform it manually.
READ ALSO:- Epson Eco Tank M1100 vs M1120
Ink Characteristic for Epson L3110 vs L3150
Both the printers Epson L3110 and Epson L3150 have ink tanks that are clearly visible to the user as it is an integrated tank system that comes in 4 different colors – Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, and Black.
The ink that is suitable for both the printer is the T003 ink bottles of colors- Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, and Black.
- The Epson L3110 gives a high-volume page yield of 4,500 pages for black and white prints and about 7,500 pages for color prints.
- The Epson L3150 also gives a high-volume page yield of 4,500 pages for black and white prints and about 7,500 pages for color prints.
The Cost Per Page of Epson L3110 vs Epson L3150 is similar and that is 7 paise for black and white printing and 18 paise for color printing.
Print, Copy and Scan Feature of Epson L3110 vs L3150:
- The printing speed of the Epson L3110 is 10 pages per min for black and white printing and about 5 paper per min for color printing and the printing speed of the Epson L3150 is also the same as Epson L3110 that is 10 pages per min for black and white printing and about 5 paper per min for color printing.
- The print quality of both printers is high.
- The Print Resolution of Epson L3110 vs Epson L3150 is also similar to that is 5760 x 1440 dpi.
- The Page Support of both the printer Epson L3110 vs Epson L3150 is Legal, Indian-Legal, Letter, A4, 16K (195 x 270 mm), B5, A5, B6, A6, Hagaki, Envelopes, DL, C6.
- The Scanner type of the Epson L3110 and Epson L3150 is Flatbed.
- The Scanning Resolution of the Epson L3110 and Epson L3150 is 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- The Maximum number of copies of the Epson L3110 and Epson L1350 is 20 copies at a time.
- The copying speed of both the printer is 7.7 images per min for black and white printing and 3.8 images per min for color printing.
Connectivity Option for Epson L3110 vs L3150
If you want a printer that gives you Wi-Fi connectivity then go for a printer that has good wi-fi connectivity and if you don’t want wi-fi then go for USB connectivity this will help you make a quick decision and also save money.
- The network connectivity option of Epson L3110 is only High-speed USB.
- The network connectivity option for Epson L150 is- high-speed USB 2.0, W-Fi Direct, and Wi-Fi, apart from it the Epson L3150 can be connected through the app of Epson Connect that comprises Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, and Remote Print Driver.
Warranty for Epson L3110 vs L3150:
The Epson L3110 and L3150 is providing you good warranty period that is – 1 year or 30,000 prints whichever will happen first, on that basis the warranty will last for the printer. So according to this, we will be having enough time to see the functioning of a printer. This is a total benefit for any printer user to get a 1-year warranty.
Difference Between Epson L3110 vs L3150:
After looking into both the Epson printers we have to find some minute differences between them. But apart from them both the printers are delivering the same printing speed, resolution, cost per page, page yield, design, page support, and borderless printing.
The only difference between these printers is the connectivity option of the printers and the OS compatibility.
Here are the key differences between these two printers in tabular form –
Epson L3110 vs L3150 has been a good comparison article that we have taken today. It was fun to find the key difference between these two printers and by far we have seen that there are many numbers of similarities between these two printers and by far after analysis, we were able to find only two differences between them one being the OS compatibility and other being the connectivity options. The Epson L3110 vs Epson L3150 is best for both home and office purposes. So, choose a printer model that will be suitable for your need and want.