Epson L3150 Vs Epson L3152 Printer Comparison
The Epson is a well-known brand that is particularly famous for selling its low-cost printers which deliver good products with standard quality. Epson has been on one of the top brands for its printers and after looking at the rising popularity that is necessary that we have to get you some simple comparisons that will ease your work and will guide you in buying the best printer or help you in making the correct choice between some printers.
Today we are going to have a comparison between the two Eco tank models of Epson which are Epson L3150 and Epson L3152. Both the printers have been on the top and people often get confused about which to buy for their use or have trouble in making a choice.
Difference between Epson L3150 and L3152:
Well, when we talk about Epson L3150 then this printer belongs to the Ecotank series of Epson which means that this model of the printer is environment friendly as Epson L3150 can operate in only 12 Watts that saves your power consumption and money. Plus, the Epson L3150 is cheaper than Epson L3152 which makes it even more attractive.
Whereas Epson L3152 is more of a normal printer that does not belong in the Ecotank series of Epson, this is because it is not an environment-friendly printer as it consumes a bit more amount of electricity than 12 watts.
This is the basic difference between these two models of Epson but to get into some more technicality we are going to look into some of the main features of these printers.
When we look at both the printer, we won’t be able to find any difference in the design of these two printers as even though they are different models they do not fall so much far apart from each other.
Both the printers are small, compact size and best suited for home purposes they are black in color. The printers have an integrated ink tank which makes it easy for the user to check and maintain the level of the ink and also provides a spill-free refill. You also can individually put in the ink bottles.
The multi-functional printers have manual buttons which makes it easy for you to operate these printers. The weight of Epson L3510 is 4 kg 500g and Epson L3152 is 3 kg 800g.
The Epson L3150 and Epson L3152 are extraordinary when it comes to budget-friendly products the printers have a low printing cost, high-printing volume, and their portable design takes the technology to next level.
The basic working of the printer is the same as both are all-in-one printers that can print, scan and copy in a very efficient manner. The major thing that is different in this printer is the firmware of the printer, according to the users and customer reviews we have discovered that the Epson L3150 does not give satisfactory connectivity between the laptops or Mac. The printer claims that it has a good support system but the
The Epson L3150 and Epson L3152 both provide you borderless printing up to 4R photos and Duplex printing is also available but manually.
The Page yield of the printers is a key factor that gives us a clear idea of how much ink will be consumed and how many prints a printer can provide on a monthly basis.
- The Epson L3150 gives a high-volume page yield of 4,500 pages for black and white prints and about 7,500 pages for color prints.
- The Epson L3152 also gives a high-volume page yield of 4,500 pages for black and white prints and about 7,500 pages for color prints.
- The printing speed of the Epson L3150 is 33 pages per min for black and white printing and about 15 paper per min for color printing.
- The Printing speed of the Epson L3152 is also the same as Epson L3150 that is 33 pages per min for black and white printing and about 15 paper per min for color printing.
- The Epson L3150 has a printing cost of 7 paise for black and white printing and about 18 paise for color printing.
- The Epson L3152 also has the same printing cost which is 7 paise for black and white printing and about 18 paise for color printing.
- The print quality of both the printer is a standard one. The print resolution of both the printers is 5760 x 1440 dpi
- The Scanner provided is flatbed with a resolution of 200 dpi and has a speed of 28 sec.
- The maximum number of copies that both the printers can print is about 20 copies.
- The page support of both the printers is A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, Dl, legal, Indian-legal, letters, and envelopes.
Having a printer that has good connectivity is very important. Epson printers are now giving better and multiple connectivity options for you-
- The connectivity features of Epson L3150 are high-speed USB 2.0, W-Fi Direct, and Wi-Fi, apart from it the Epson L3152 can be connected through the app of Epson Connect that comprises of Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, and Remote Print Driver.
- The Epson L3152 also has the same connectivity feature that is of L3150, which is- high-speed USB 2.0, W-Fi Direct, and Wi-Fi, apart from it the Epson L3152 can be connected through the app of Epson Connect that comprises Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, and Remote Print Driver.
Ideal printer for a user:
Epson L3152 (Our Pick)
After properly analyzing both the models of Epson, we are happy with the performance of each printer. These printers are similar in every way just the OS support of Epson L3152 is way better and improved and that is the sole reason why we are choosing this printer over Epson L3150. The Ecotank printer Epson L3150 is very budget-friendly and also saves power.
Both the printers are perfect for home use but they can also be utilized in small offices or if you want a moderate use of the printer then these printers are the best option for you.