Epson L3150 VS HP 419 Printer Comparison
As we all know, that choosing the right printer is the most important work as once we have invested them, we don’t have an option to replace it. Printers are not that hard to choose but the main issue will printers is that they will work properly at the beginning but soon you will be able to see that the printer has started to cause some problems.
To avoid such situations, we have to carefully analyses and then make a clear decision about which printer is better to choose from.
Well, today we are going to analyze between the 2 bestselling printers are Epson L3150 and HP 419. from sometimes these two printers have been in the market and people have been loving both the printers due to their low-cost printing and other important features.
Table of Contents
Difference between Epson L3150 and HP 419
When we look that these two printers both we know that they belong to a different company the Epson L3150 belong to the Epson printers whereas the HP 419 is of Hp printers.
We will point by point distinguish these two printers from their technical features and design
When we look at the design both the printers have their style and pattern:
- The Epson L3150 ink tank comes in a compact size that comes in full black color. Whereas HP ink tank printer is also a compact printer the design resembles from the other HP printers the color of the printer is Blue and Black, the whole body of the printer is coated with black color and a strip of blue color is been added at the top-right hand side of the printer, this gives the printer a smart look.
- In HP 419 there is a display feature available of 7 segments + icon LCD whereas Epson L3150 does not have a Display screen it has manual buttons only.
- Both the printer has integrated ink tank which makes it easy to check the ink level of the printer.
- The weight of the HP 419 is 4 kg 670 g and the weight of the Epson L3150 is 4 kg 500 g.
The most important part to check is the printing speed of the printer as this adds value to the printer.
- The printing speed of HP 419 is 8 paper per min for black and white printing and about 5 paper per min for color printing.
- The printing speed of Epson L3150 for 33 paper per min for black and white printing and 15 paper per min for color printing.
The Cost per page is also important to check before buying a printer as we do not want to increase our ink and printing expense after buying a printer that itself is expensive.
- The Epson L3150 has a printing cost of 7 paise for black and white and approx. 18 paisa for color printing according to the ISO standard.
- The HP 419 has a printing cost of 10 paise for black and white printing and approx. 20 paisa for color printing according to the ISO standards.
- The printing quality of both the printers is a standard one.
- The page support provided by the Epson L3150 is A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, and DL.
- The page support provided by the HP 419 is A4, A6, B5, DL Envelop, and Legal.
The Page yield states that how many pages a printer can approx. print in a month and this gives an idea of how much ink will be consumed in printing these links.
The HP 419 gives a high-volume page yield of 15,000 black and white printing and 8,000 for color printing. Whereas the Epson L3150 is about 4500 for black and white printing and about 7,500 pages for color printing.
Both the printers have an integrated ink tank and if you will not use the printer from time to time there is a chance that the ink will dry up and will be wasted. So, make sure to look after your printers.
The Epson L3150 and HP 419 are one of the main reasons that these printers are been selling at such a high rate. The Low-cost printers have a great connectivity option for your convenience.
The Epson L3150 gives you the connectivity option of Wi-Fi, USB, and App whereas in HP 419 the high-speed connectivity option available are Wi-Fi, USB 2.0.
Both are similar but HP 419 has a better connectivity feature rather than Epson L3150.
- Epson L3150:
Epson Eco tank L3150 is an All-in-one printer that can printing, copy and scan at a low price. Being an Ink tank printer, it has an integrated tank for convenient, spill-free ink re-fill. Good connectivity options are available in this printer.
Apart from the printing speed and low-cost printing the is giving you Duplex Manual printing and borderless printing up to 4R. These printers are perfect for home as well as small offices.
- HP 419:
The HP 419 is also an all-in-one printer that can print, copy and scan at a high speed and at the same time saves money. The printer has a connectivity option of Wi-Fi Direct, USB, and Bluetooth, making the network feature more reliable with total worry less printing.
Apart from its HP 419 has an additional feature of Voice activation you can manage the whole computer with the HP Smart App.
HP 419 also gives you manual Duplex printing with borderless printing as well.
We have selected HP 419 as a suitable pick between HP 419 and Epson L3150 because of the high Page Yield provided by HP along with some additional features like- Voice activation, Wi-Fi Direct, LCD screen, printing speed etc.
Epson on the other hand is also a great printer only the Page Yield is less in compare to HP 419 that’s the main reason for choosing HP.
HP 419 after analysis has come out to be an ideal printer for home use or for office purposes also, will perfectly fit anywhere due to its compact size.