HP 410 VS HP 419 Printer Comparison
Introduction to HP 410 VS HP 419 Printer:
The comparison that we are going to do today is between the two popular printers which are HP Smart Tank 410 and HP Ink Tank 419 are nowadays in the mind of a lot of people and now we have been getting different questions like which printer is better or what makes each other different and we have now decided to solve all the problems that are giving you second thoughts or create any query.
Difference between HP 410 VS HP 419 Printer:
We are going to look in-depth at both HP 410 VS HP 419 Printer and see how they are different from each other. We are going to analyze the printing speed, design, features, ink characteristics, and connectivity.
When we look at the design of HP 410 VS HP 419 Printer, both of them have their style and pattern:
- The HP 410 comes in a compact size that is easy to fit anywhere. The HP 410 is a full black color printer that has an LCD screen of 7 segments + icon LCD. The HP 410 can be easily operated through the HP Smart app for a better experience.
- In HP 419 there is also a display feature available of 7 segments + icon LCD the HP 419 also comes in a compact size the main difference between the 410 and 419 design is that HP 419 has a light blue color on the top of the printer that gives it a smart and attractive look.
- Both the printer has integrated ink tank which makes it easy to check the ink level of the printer.
- The weight of the HP 419 is 4 kg 670 g and the weight of the HP 410 is about 4 kg 600 g.
The most important part to check is the printing speed of HP 410 VS HP 419 Printer as this adds value to the printer and gives us a clear idea of how much can a particular model function.
- The printing speed of HP 419 is 8 paper per min for black and white printing and about 5 paper per min for color printing.
- The printing speed of HP 410 for 8 paper per min for black and white printing and 5 paper per min for color printing.
The Cost per page is also important to check before buying a printer as we do not want to increase our ink and printing expense after buying a printer that itself is expensive.
- The HP 410 has a printing cost of 10 paise for black and white and approx. 20 paisa for color printing according to the ISO standard.
- The HP 419 has a printing cost of 10 paise for black and white printing and approx. 20 paisa for color printing according to the ISO standards.
- The printing quality of both the printers is a standard one.
- The Scanner of HP 419 and HP 410 is Flatbed which has a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and the maximum number of copies both the printers can print is about 9 copies.
- The page support provided by the HP 410 is A4, B5, A6, DL, and envelope.
- The page support provided by the HP 419 is A4, A6, B5, DL, and Envelop.
HP 410 VS HP 419 Printer
Ink Characteristic of HP 410 VS HP 419 Printer:
The Page yield states that how many pages a printer can approx. print in a month and this gives an idea of how much ink will be consumed in printing our pages.
- The HP 419 gives a high-volume page yield of 15,000 pages for black and white printing and 8,000 pages for color printing.
- The printing Speed of HP 410 is about 4000 pages for black and white printing and about 8000 pages for color printing.
- The ink type used in both the printers is Dye-based for color and pigment-based for black and white printing.
HP is famous to provide many features at a low price and just like that the HP has given good connectivity options in both printers.
Let’s know the connectivity of HP 410 VS HP 419 Printer
- HP 410 has a connectivity option of Wi-Fi or wireless and a hi-speed USB 2.0.
- The connectivity option for HP 419 is – Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi or wireless, and a hi-speed USB 2.0.
Both the printers do not have a Bluetooth feature for connectivity but Wi-Fi gives you a better option to connect and print, scan and copy from anywhere.
- HP 410:
HP 410 is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy and scan at a low price. Being an Ink tank printer, it has an integrated tank for convenient, spill-free ink re-fill. Good connectivity options are available in this printer.
Apart from the printing speed and low-cost printing the is giving you Duplex Manual printing and borderless printing option also. These printers are perfect for home as well as small offices.
- HP 419:
The HP 419 is also an all-in-one printer that can print, copy and scan at a high speed and at the same time saves money. The printer has a connectivity option of Wi-Fi Direct and USB making the network feature more reliable with total worry less printing.
Apart from its HP 419 has an additional feature of Voice activation you can manage the whole computer with the HP Smart App.
HP 419 also gives you manual Duplex printing with borderless printing as well.
Ideal printer for a user:
After analysis, we can say that HP 419 is a great option as it has many features that are better than HP 410. Both the printers are a good option it only depends on the way you want to use the printer. HP 410 is perfect for home if you don’t want to utilize your printer for heavy usage then HP 410 is good for you. But if you want to buy a good printer that will have a high-volume printing them you should go for HP 419.
Also Know: HP 516 Vs HP 419 printer