HP 516 vs HP 530 Printer Comparison
HP printers by now have been a popular company that deals in printers and they have been at the top of their competitors due to their exclusive range of products which they have been manufacturing for a decade now.
The most important thing is that HP products are ranked among the top most popular brands that deliver top-notch quality. We have been reviewing HP printers from a long time and today also we have some interesting product that is new in the market and if you have to choose between them this is the article that you should consider reading.
We all have to think so much before buying a printer, so many things to look for, so many features to understand and then make a choice between the 2 to 5 products that we have been shortlisted. The main target that we need to achieve is to know which one is the best product out of which we need to choose.
We have been making comparison articles for a long time now even today we are going to discuss about two different types of HP printers which belongs to the same series of HP 500, but are two different and trendy smart models today.
HP 516 and HP 530 are one of the printers the both belong to the same family brand that is Smart Tank Printers and are the same type of product that is Inkjet Printers. These printers are perfect for home use but can be utilized for Office Purpose too.
There are many similarities between these two printers but at the some point, they are different. One provides more features than other or some other technical difference is present here. So, we are going to compare both the products according to their Design, Ink, Connectivity and Printing speed and features to get a clear idea of which one is better.
Table of Contents
HP 516 vs HP 530 Comparison Video:
HP 516 and HP 530 Design:
The HP 516 comes in blue color that gives the printer an attractive look whereas HP 530 is fully black in color which suits its structure perfectly. Both the printer is under smart tank that makes them different from other, which is the reason why these printer does not resemble from the classic HP printer.
The main difference is that in HP 530 they have provided the paper tray on the top of the printer.
- Both the printers are compact in size only the design is different.
- You can easily look at the Ink level to check whether the ink level is maintained as both the printers have integrated Ink tanks.
- HP 516 has a LCD screen of 2 inch and HP 530 has a display screen of 5.59 cm (2.2) which is a Mono touchscreen.
- The scanner is present at the top area of the printers on both the models.
Both the HP printers are all-in-one printers which can do all the 3 main work i.e. Printing, Copying and Scanning.
- The printing speed of these printers is same, both provides a speed of 11 Paper/min for black and white printers and approximately 5 Paper/min for color printing.
- The printing quality of both the printer is standard and good.
- The Duty cycle of both the printers is about 1000 pages monthly.
- The page support provided by both the printers are A4, A6, B5, DL Envelope and Legal.
The Ink characteristic:
The HP 516 and HP 530 both have high-volume page yield which is about 18,000 for black and white prints and about 8,000 for color prints. Both the printers come with an integrated ink tank which has the feature of automatic Ink sensor.
The Ink that is used in these printers are different from each other. In HP 516 the Ink type used is Pigment Based for black and white prints and Dye based for color prints where as in HP 530 the ink used is Dye based for black and white prints and Pigment based for color prints.
The Cost per paper is 10 paise for black and white prints and 20 paise for color prints.
The connectivity option of HP 516 and Hp 503 are multiple options to connect your device that you want to connect. There is reliable connectivity present of Bluetooth, USB 2,0, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct.
These Smart printers are basically designed to makes your task easy the Wi-Fi decreases your extra task you can print from anywhere without any worry or tension.
The processor speed of the HP 516 is 800 MHz and HP 530 is about 1.2 GHz.
The HP 516 and HP 530 features are somewhat same and at some places it is even different from each other.
- When it comes to HP 516 it is an all-in-one printer which has an integrated ink tank, has a connectivity of high-speed USB, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The printer has a low-cost printing of 10p for black and white and 20p for color printing. The printer also provides Borderless printing and Manual Duplex printing. Operated through HP smart app. Scan to PDF option is also available.
- HP 530 is also an All-in-one printer who has an integrated ink tank, has a connectivity of high-speed USB, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The printer has a low-cost printing of 10p for black and white and 20p for color printing. The printer also provides Borderless printing and Manual Duplex printing. Operated through HP smart app. Scan to PDF option is also available.
- Apart from it the HP 530 has a special feature of Voice activation printing where you can control your printer through voice activation and one more thing that is different between HP 516 and HP 530 is that HP 530 has Automatic document feeder.
Ideal user for HP 516 and 419:
After analyzing all the features and design we have concluded that HP 530 is a better option than HP 516 as it has more advance technology and speed is also technically more from HP 516. HP 530 also has some more features and better ink type which makes it more suitable for heavy usage. Both are perfect for home but can be utilize in office also.