HP 530 and Epson L5190 Printer Comparison
We have seen that nowadays a lot of printers(eg: HP 530 VS Epson L5190) have come in the market and have simultaneously made our work harder in finding a good product among so many options. Buying the correct printer can sometimes be the most challenging work. But, don’t worry we have been helping you get the best printers at an average budget or do the comparison between some printers that range your budget and features expectation.
Today we are going to do a comparison between HP 530 Vs Epson L5190. These two printers fall under the same price range and have some related features. We are going to look at how much these printers are offering you and which one is better to rely on.
Difference between HP 530 VS Epson L5190
To clearly verify the difference between the printers we are going to look in-depth at the multiple features, design, ink characteristic, connectivity, and speed of the printer.
Design of HP 530 VS Epson L5190:
- Hp 530: HP is famous for its compact size printers and just like that HP 530 is also a compact size printer which you can perfectly put anywhere you want, at home or even at the office. The printer comes in a pure black color which will give your room a classy look. On the top of the printer, you will find that HP has provided an Automatic document feeder that will be used to manage papers as an AFD is a way that you don’t have to manually put the papers into the machine.
- The ADF feature will do this itself. The HP30 has an LCD screen of 5.59 cm which is an MGD Mono touch-screen.
- The printer comes with integrated ink tanks for spill-free and easy refill.
- The Weight of the printer is about 6.19 kg.
- Epson L5190: This printer belongs to the Eco tank printer’s series of Epson that are specifically made to save power consumption of the printer. The printer also comes in a compact size with an all-black body. The printer has an integrated ink tank which will give you a spill-free and accurate ink level check.
- The Epson L5190 also has an Automatic Document Feeder which is built so that you don’t have to manually arrange and spill the pages into the printer. The ADF tray is present on the top of the printer. The Epson L5190 also has an LCD screen but it is not a touch-screen
- The weight of the printer is 4 kg 950 g.
Features of HP 530 VS Epson L5190:
Both the printers HP 530 Vs Epson L5190 have many similar features but at the same time, they have many differences in terms of features.
- HP 530 is a printer that can print, scan and copy whereas Epson L5190 is also an all-in-one printer it can print, scan and copy but it can also have a Fax feature in it. Epson has a Fax type of Walk-up that can fax both black and white plus, color fax. The speed of the fax of Epson L5190 is 336 kbps with a resolution of 200 x 200 dpi.
- HP 530 has an additional feature of Voice activation whereas Epson L5190 does not have a Voice activation feature in it.
- Both the printers do not have an automatic Duplex Printing, you can manually change perform that.
- The Epson has a Borderless Printing feature up to 4R and HP 530 also has Borderless Printing up to 8.5 x 11 in, 210 x 297 mm.
Printing Speed, Scanner, and copy feature of HP 530 VS Epson L5190:
The printing speed of a printer is the best way to check the overall functioning of the printer.
- The printing speed of HP 530 is 11 paper per min for black and white prints and about 5 paper per min for color prints.
- The printing speed of Epson L5190 is 10 images per min for black and white prints and about 5 images per min for color prints.
The Cost per page of both the prints are-
- The cost per page of HP 530 is 10 paise for black and white prints and 20 paise for color prints according to ISO standards.
- The cost per page of Epson L5190 is 7 paise for black and white prints and 8 paise for color prints according to ISO standards.
- The print quality of the printer is a good one. The print Resolution of HP 530 is 1200 x 1200 dpi whereas the Print Resolution of the Epson L5190 is 5760 x 1400 dpi.
- The Scanner type of HP 530 is Flatbed and ADF that has a scanning speed of 3 paper per min for color and 5 paper per min for black and white prints whereas in Epson the scanner type is Flatbed that has a scanning speed of 4.5 images per min for black and white and color scans.
- The Scan Resolution of the HP 530 is 1200 x 1200 dpi whereas Epson L5190 has a scanning resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Both the printers give a Maximum copy of 99 pages.
- The page support that is given by HP 530 is A4, B5, A6, DL, envelope, and legal where as the Page support of Epson L5190 is A4, legal, Indian legal, Letter, Hagaki, Envelop, DL, and C6.
The Page Yield of the printers is a key factor just as the printing speed which lets us define the printer’s overall functioning.
- The HP 530 gives a high-volume page yield of 6000 pages for black and white printing and 8000 pages for color prints.
- The Epson L5190 also gives a high-volume page yield of 4500 for black and white prints and 7,500 pages for color prints.
The connectivity in a printer gives us the liberty to print from anywhere if it has Wi-Fi connectivity but it also restricts us if the printer has only USB connectivity. We need to buy a printer according to our needs and the way we want the features.
- The Connectivity option of the HP 530 is Dual brand Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct USB, Bluetooth.
- The Connectivity option of Epson L5190 Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, USB, and app.
ALSO READ : HP 410 Vs. HP 419
Ideal printer for a user:
After proper analysis, we have decided to go for HP this time due to the high Page Yield, Connectivity, Borderless Printing, and paper support.
Even though Epson L5190 has a low printing cost and fax feature there are fewer people who use fax nowadays and both the printer are perfect for home use, the use of fax will not be required by a lot many numbers of people.
Plus, the Page Yield of the printer is way less than HP 530.
Epson L5190 is a great model and anyone who wants the fax feature can make the purchase as it also gives you power-saving and low-cost printing.